2021.09.22 03:39 askingforafakefriend Tennessee limiting monoclonal antibody treatment to unvaccinated residents
|submitted by askingforafakefriend to nottheonion [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 Cute-dog-loverALT Where can i get a good newbie drift rc car?
2021.09.22 03:39 celeryshed xCloud using macOS?
I see that newer iPads are supported but I was wondering if I'd be able to run xCloud on my iMac? I believe I've read it's available via the Safari browser, is this correct? Many thanks.
submitted by celeryshed to xcloud [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 03:39 Lomeinqueezy What are the newest content creators to look out for?
2021.09.22 03:39 ChocopixNFT 🎉GIVEAWAY🎉- CHOCOPIX NFT Collection - CHOCOBOS x PIXEL ART - We are giving away one of our lovely ChocoPix, draw 72h - 🚀100+ SALES, 75 OWNERS!
2021.09.22 03:39 SmokeGrouchy Interaction art of my EU character Lee and Auryn Rogers: ( Geo [ Subject 004 ] ) character!
|submitted by SmokeGrouchy to MatthiasSubmissions [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 sav1129 A 125lb Baby
2021.09.22 03:39 ValveGamesPosting Missing Information (HL2 Beta Mod) - Fan-Made Trailer 2021
|submitted by ValveGamesPosting to HalfLife [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 catwings1964 Clinical trials for COVID-19 prevention pill underway in Tucson
|submitted by catwings1964 to CoronavirusAZ [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 Gabrieldanon_ Reepostando...
2021.09.22 03:39 pejamas1986 Cowboys are 25-0 running more than throwing since Dak came along.
Heard this fact from skip and I'm wondering why it isn't really being discussed much. Hopefully with a healthy on-line this trend continues this year.
submitted by pejamas1986 to cowboys [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 03:39 mo34eva Cayo b2b? Payout 1.8
2021.09.22 03:39 the-distancer Benign ways to spice up kibble?
Hey everyone. My guy is a reformed street dog and has super touchy digestion. We’ve managed to figure it out to get him pooping normally, but he has zero excitement for his kibble. He’ll eat it eventually, but normally he noses at it and is unimpressed. I’ve been dispersing a teaspoon of cooked ground beef in his kibble to activate his interest. Usually he’ll eat 50% of the kibble while getting at the ground beef.
Anyways, he’s a healthy dog but I’d love for him to actually be excited about his meals. Is there anything I could add that is sustainable and traditionally recognized as safe for dogs with wonky digestion? Thanks in advance!
submitted by the-distancer to dogs [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 03:39 TobyRanaut Willie Garson will be missed
2021.09.22 03:39 alexaclova Infinite Leveling: Murim - Ep. 21 - Divine Gift
|submitted by alexaclova to manhwa [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 SwoopDaEagle Return Game: Birds, 'Boys, and Bad Blood is the sweeping story of the Eagles and Cowboys rivalry.
|submitted by SwoopDaEagle to EaglesOfPhilly [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 PeevesPoltergist What name did a friend or family member give their child that you wish they hadn't and why?
2021.09.22 03:39 Tmotion Dropping my first NFT, lets see where this goes, maybe moon?
|submitted by Tmotion to opensea [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 FAwashy Godly server
2021.09.22 03:39 WillingPea6138 'Dead duck's mouth': CEO of China Evergrande's leaked letter to employees gets panned on social media - MarketWatch
|submitted by WillingPea6138 to globebossdigital [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 Th3__NSA This Dorito with extra seasoning.
|submitted by Th3__NSA to pics [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 Rebeccca1020 Clear Colonial Mist bowl set for $9.99
|submitted by Rebeccca1020 to Pyrex_Love [link] [comments]|
2021.09.22 03:39 Anna_Fugazi Running errands is FULL-TIME work alredy. Between cooking, cleaning, walking 10,000 steps a day, printing & filling out various forms, calling call centres, going to the post office - how the HELL does ANYONE have time to work full-time exactly?
Who the hell has time for work anyway?
I'm an office worker, currently WFH because of COVID.
All stores and businesses in my country are open 9am-5pm, same as MY business hours. Everyone's business hours are the same. The post office, government offices etc - it's all open while you work. I can't run most errands after work.
I have to do them surreptitiously, in between my work tasks. This is only feasible because I'm in COVID19 lockdown and working from home. I have no idea how others are doing this. I'm childfree, and have NO idea how people with kids run 2x-3x time as many errands, and still manage to work for a living. I have no idea how people with chronic illnesses, which require regular doctor visits and tests, find time to work and get medical care.
Here are examples of stuff I've been doing in the past 2 months: - Stores are closed because of COVID19. Gotta buy something essential at a hardware store? You have to use "click and collect". When can you collect? That's right, 9am-5pm.
- Did you select delivery instead of store pickup? The parcel may arrive at the post office and you gotta pick it up. And yes, they close at 5pm, when I finish working. Sometimes I hook my laptop to 4G and WALK to the post office, with the laptop open, so that I'll still be online on chat for work. This is super inconvenient.
- Dentist appointment - booking on the phone, going there for the treatment.
- Booking a dentist appointment for complex work requires a sedationist in my case. So I gotta call the sedationist too.
- The sedationist wants a form from the dentist before they'd take me as a patient. So I gotta call the dentist's office again. But the dentist is not in today to write the form, so his receptionist tells me that she'd give me a callback tomorrow, and she doesn't, so I need to chase it up and call both the sedationist and dentist and arrange for the appointment.
- The dentist writes a prescription to fill. The pharmacy is open late - after work, but there's an error in the prescription so they won't give me the med. I gotta call the dentist office again. During work hours. And then I have to take the revised prescription to the pharmacy again.
- The real estate agency needs me to sign a form to get access to their portal and pay my rent. I can't go to OfficeWorks to use their printer and scanner, they close at 5pm. I go to the real estate agency. I sign the form and they say I'd get an email from them with a login to the portal to pay my rent.
- The email never comes. I call the real estate agency. They put me on hold. 15 mins later they say they can't find my form, and I have to come in again.
- I had my name legally changed so I have to provide name change and proof of identity documents to half a dozen companies and a dozen government agencies. Despite uploading my docs as instructed, PayPal won't change my name within "3-5 business days" as promised, and their chatbots are useless - I have to call their customer service, and navigate through many menu options to sort it out.
- My internet provider won't update my name either till I bring the documents to their store, open 9-5 ofc. Btw, utility bills here are considered a proof of identity docs, and required for many things (i.e. a home loan). That's why it's important the internet bill needs to have the correct name.
- I moved house so there's packing, removalists, cleaners, unpacking, new furniture assembly (everything is sold in IKEA state, pre-assembled). Removalists were 2.5 hours late and by the time they arrive, there was rain, so we had to reschedule.
- Routine blood tests, gotta go to the clinic early to get my blood drawn. They open at 8am. I assumed I'd lose 1h of sleep, come in early and get this errand done before work, and get back home by 9am. So did everyone else in the long, long queue outside. We all look tired. I don't make it inside by 9:45am and end up late for work.
- Remember when I bought some stuff online? The shower head arrived, but it doesn't fit my tap, so I have to go to the hardware store and return it within x days.
- There's some indiscrepancies in my power bill so I had to call my energy provider.
- Buying groceries. Fresh fruits and veggies require a couple of visits to the grocery store a week.
- Laundry - washing, hanging outside in the sun (saves power, money, reduces environmental impact of dryers. Takes more time though).
- Cleaning the house. Changing sheets once a week. Vaccuming the carpet.
- Cooking cheap lunches with reasonable nutritional value. Washing the dishes after. Taking out the rubbish.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day AnD exercising 150 mins a week, the recommend minimum as per doctors to maintain a healthy lifestyle (especially as a sedentary office worker).
- Calling/emailing overseas relatives regularly. I feel bad for not not being diligent enough about tis one.
- Keeping in touch with friends.
- Doing my taxes - still procrastinating on that one. It's due next month.
I've been doing at least half that shit while I'm supposed to be working. I'm obviously tired, disgruntled and hopeless. I end up snapping at various service givers and call centres, for being unable to do the paperwork I need them to at a timely fashion (it's not their fault, I guess). I am less friendly and fun to hang out with. I get upset with friends and family for no good reason, other than the general frustration of life.
Sometimes I manage to work with my laptop on the bus, on my way to various stores, clinics or offices, but it's quite an operation to arrange (can't be attending any Zoom calls during).
I don't know how people develop hobbies. You do all of the above PLUS a full-time job, and you have ZERO energy left to knit, paint, woodwork or learn a language/instrument. Staring blankly and passively a TV is the only option.
submitted by Anna_Fugazi to antiwork [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 03:39 Dangerous-Ratio-8775 Adoro exibicionismo e trocar nudes, to viciado nisso skskskss